Intelli-Count 100 UV Money Detector.
Two of the most common tools used in scanning counterfeit bills is a backlit white light (WM) and an ultraviolet light (UV). The Intelli-Count 100 is a tabletop station used to analyze bills. Simply lay your bill on the surface and turn on one of the two lights. The watermark light can be used to highlight watermark properties found in modern bills. The UV light can be used to illuminate ultraviolet strips found in legitimate currency. This tool, combined with a little knowledge, will help you catch most fake bills. This is a must-have tool for most businesses and retail environments. Buy yours from USA Office Machines today!
- Power Source 120V AC
- Power Consumption 12V
- Lamps Fluorescent - 12W heavy-duty H-type white tube
- UV - 12W heavy-duty H-type ultraviolet tube
- Dimensions 10.94 w x 5.91 d x 5.67 h (inches)
- Warranty 90-day warranty, does not include consumable parts, labor, and shipping.
- Ultraviolet and white fluorescent lamps used for counterfeit detection
- Electronic selenium rectifier for quiet, efficient operation
- Compact design
- Large detection area
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Lightweight and highly portable