MBM's Kutrimmer 1110 Paper Cutter is a heavy duty free standing paper trimmer that has a 20 sheet capacity and a 43 3/4" cutting length. The overall table size for the Kutrimmer 1110 is 44" x 30 3/8 ". The Kutrimmer 1110 has a foot pedal operated clamp, lockable back gauge, precision side guides, all metal construction and a clear safety guard to protect the operator by covering the blade in any position. The Kutrimmer 1110 has a special wide-angle blade cuts heavy materials such as matteboard, plastic, and metal foils. The Kutrimmer 1110 cutter also has a front gauge that is adjustable using a calibrated rotary knob with fine adjustment scale, lockable in every position. The Kutrimmer 1110 Paper Cutter also includes a narrow strip cutting device and a fold down extension table for cutting large jobs . Manufactured in Germany by MBM's parent company, IDEAL, Kutrimmer® paper trimmers are built to the same exacting tolerances as Triumph cutters. All Kutrimmers utilize solid, all-metal construction and the highest-grade Solingen steel blades. Advanced features such as transparent Lexan blade guards and automatic blade covers ensure the safety of the operator. All MBM Kutrimmer cutters have Solingen steel blades that may be removed and resharpened.
- Cutting Length: 43-3/4"
- Sheet Capacity: 20 Sheets (20lb Bond)
- Table Size: 44" x 30 3/8"
- Dimensions:53 1/2" x 31 3/4" x 56 1/2" (D x W x H)
- Shipping Weight:182 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty, excluding wearables
- Special wide angle, steel blade handles cardboard, matte board, plastic, linoleum, leather, metal foils and even rubber with ease.
- Convenient foot clamps for slip-proof clamping.
- Side guides and paper format guides for precision cutting.
- Two side guides with cm/inch scale.
- Lockable back gauge.
- Fold down extension table provides support for large cutting jobs.
- Blade lock for increased safety.