Martin Yale 1601 Paper Folding Machine **LIMITED STOCK**
The Martin Yale 1611 Autofolder is designed for medium to large offices and mailrooms. Use this machine to create five different folds: letter, half, z-fold, double parallel and right-angle. This high-speed unit automatically feeds and folds a stack of documents up to 8-1/2" x 14" at a speed of up to 9,000 sheets per hour. No fanning is required. Simply insert the paper in and fold. Folder handles sheet sizes from 3-1/2" x 5" to 8-1/2" x 14" and types from 16 lb. bond to 70 lb. index. Feed table capacity is 150 sheets. Stapled sets of up to five sheets can be folded by hand-feeding documents into the feed table bypass. Conveyor exit table makes convenient, easy-to-handle stacks. Electrical autofolder also features removable fold tables, stacking wheels, self-centering paper guides, auto jam detect and auto shutoff.
- Easy-to-use model ideal for mailrooms and offices with frequent medium to large size jobs.
- High speed machine automatically feeds and folds a stack of documents up to 8 1/2 x 14.
- Creates five different folds: letter (letter fold cannot be done with 8 1/2" x 14"), half, z-fold, double parallel and right-angle
- Operates at a speed of up to 9,000 sheets per hour
- Handles sheet sizes from 3 1/2" X 5" to 8 1/2" X 14", 16 lb. bond to 70 lb. index
- Conveyor exit table makes convenient easy to handle stacks
- Auto jam detect and Auto Shut-off
- Precision paper skew adjustment.
- Stapled sets of up to four sheets can be folded by hand-feeding the document into the feed table bypass.
- No fanning needed and the retarder is self-adjusting.