The Martin YaleŽ 1624 is a lightweight hand-held machine that opens an envelope in just seconds. Premium features include instant power when envelopes are inserted to conserve batteries, guarded blades to prevent accidental injury and ergonomic design for hand comfort.
- Small enough to fit in a desk drawer or any briefcase
- Automatically activates when envelope is inserted
- Blades are fully enclosed to protect fingers
- Ergonomically designed to conform to the hand
- Requires four AA batteries (not included)