Pyramid 17" Contemporary 12 Hr. Face (Battery Operated) #9A17L
Our full line of synchronized analog clocks can be set up quickly and easily. We use the proven industry standard of using frequency-hopping technology to broadcast between 902 and 928MHz radio frequencies. This delivers a dependable wireless synchronized clock signal in any vertical market.
Each 17 inch synchronized clock features easily viewable faces and years of maintenance-free service for a variety of environments. The clocks are ideal for facility renovation, retrofit design, and new construction applications. Since the clocks receive their radio time frequency from a Pyramid TimeTrax Sync Transmitter, they will stay on time throughout your facility.
With the central time source being captured from GPS, NTP and/or the facility’s internal network, it makes for a universal system almost anywhere. Easy implementation with no FCC license required.
- Battery Powered 3.6v Lithium "C" size battery (sold separately, Pyramid part # 42224)
- Receives wireless RF synchronization signal from Pyramid’s RF Transmitter
- 128 channel 902–928MHz frequency-hopping technology
- Durable ABS frame and shatterproof polycarbonate lens for anti-glare viewing
- Extremely rigid body construction designed for durability and long life
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time and resets if power failure occurs
- Modern styling, low profile appearance for a cutting-edge contemporary look
- Variety of unique dial styles, face formats and bezel colors available
- Dual-sided clock mount available with wall or ceiling brackets (bracket sold separately)
- Automatic calibration
- 3.6v Lithium "C" size battery (sold separately, Pyramid part #42224)
- Tamper-proof mounting bracket
- Made in the USA