FireKing 3-2144-2 3-Drawer Legal Size 2 Hour Fireproof File Cabinet. The ultimate in fireproof records protection. These are the only American-built insulated files with a 2-hour fire and impact rating from Underwriter's Laboratories. That's because they are made with Thermocell II©, a proprietary insulation which provides twice the protection of other brands. A UL-listed high-security Medeco® key lock comes standard. Nine standard colors to choose from. Custom finishes are available at an extra charge.
- Fireproof Insulation is Thermocell II, reinforced by a 1” by 2” lattice made of 14-gauge galvanized welded steel wire, providing complete peace of mind from fire, impact, or explosion.
- Field Replacement Steel Panels can easily be replaced in the event that any panel is damaged.
- Finish is both environmentally friendly and scratch-resistant, providing a lifetime quality appearance.
- Drawer Bodies are built with high sides for use with hanging folders; no additional frames are required. Each file includes 1 follower block and one hanging folder frame per drawer.
- Drawer Suspensions are maintenance-free and guaranteed for life.
- Drawer Locks are UL-listed Medeco high-security key locks.
- Drawer Pulls are surface-mounted to allow for extra insulation inside the drawer heads.
- Insulation Between All Drawers makes each one a separate insulated container.
- Water Resistance means files are designed to prevent water damage resulting from sprinklers and fire hoses.
- 2-Position Drawer Catch allows access to certain drawers while others remain locked.
- Drawer Heads are formed of welded steel and filled with fireproof gypsum insulation, and are field replaceable.
- Underwriters Laboratories® (UL®) Fire & Impact Rating on all file cabinets. These models carry the 2-Hour Class 350 Fire with Impact UL label.
- Weight: 651 lbs.
- External Dimensions: 43-1/2" High x 21-5/16" Wide x 32-1/16" Deep
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 11-13/16" High x 15-1/4" Wide x 26" Deep
- Overall Depth with Drawer Extended: 61-3/16"