Sentry Safe 3T3131 31" Deep, 3-Drawer Letter Fireproof, Water, & Impact Resistant File Cabinet. INCLUDES DIGITAL MEDIA CHEST!!
Assuring the protection of your important files and documents is a top priority with the Sentry 3T3131 3 Drawer Fire, Water & Impact Resistant File Safe (Formerly the Schwab Trident 3LTC-5000). It has a UL fire rating for 1 hour in temperatures up to 1700ºF, is UL explosion rated for a 2000ºF explosion, and UL impact rated for a 30 foot drop in addition to a 1550ºF fire resistance test. It was also independently tested by Intertek demonstrating its unprecedented water resistance - able to keep the interior dry even after 1 hour of constant water spray. The 3T3131 also features a lock/no-lock mechanism that allows a user to enable a drawer to stay unlocked while other drawers remain locked.
All fire resistant insulation requires water in order to prevent the spread of fire. Insulite™, Schwab’s trademarked air-dried insulating composite’s water is chemically bound. This means insulation contains no free water. The competitor’s oven dried insulation has a small amount of free water, which can evaporate over time, thus losing it’s protective ability. Insulite™ contains no asbestos and NEVER dries out or loses its protective ability over time, so breathe easy—you, your vital records, and your environment are protected with a Schwab fire proof fi ling cabinet. Each drawer is individually encased by its own inner steel drawer vault that not only aids in preventing dusting insulation from contaminating your records, it also helps to eliminate the spread of fire from one drawer to another. This feature also prevents entry from an unlocked compartment to a locked one. Schwab’s unique seamless design provides further protection against otherwise undetected forced entry.
- Weight: 495 lbs.
- External Dimensions: 40-19/32" High x 16-5/8” Wide x 31" Deep
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 10-1/4” High x 12-1/8” Wide x 26" Deep
- Overall Depth with Drawer Extended: 58-1/2"
- Impact: UL Classified 30-foot drop test -- eqivalent to falling two stories; contents remain intact and locked
- UL Classified 1-hour proven fire protection
- UL Classified explosion hazard resistance against explosions in case of sudden exposure to intense heat
- Medeco high security lock protects against picking, drilling and other forms of physical attack. Highest UL rating in the lock industry
- Drawer-specific "lock/unlock" provision provides additional security by isolating access to specific drawers
- Lined interior conceals cabinet insulation and protects contents from unwanted dust
- Rugged suspension system design ensures smooth and easy drawer movement -- even when fully loaded
- Drawer layout flexibility accommodates letter size hanging file folders
- Seamless design provides a sleek, attractive high-end appearance
- Easy-to-use recessed handles with label holders