GEM 40CUT-R125 DocuGem R125 12.5" Ream Cutter
The DocuGem R125 12.5" Ream Cutter is ideal for print shops, schools and copy centers. This sturdy cutter features a heavy metal constructed base and is designed to cut up to 360 sheets of paper at once. The rotary crank operated paper clamp holds the paper securely providing both safety and a clean cut. A blade lock keeps the handle from moving when lifted fully; the operator must unlatch the blade in order to proceed with cutting. The cutting table is 21" long and 15" wide. When the blade is down, overall length is 25", and fully expanded width is 19-1/4". When the cutting handle is down, overall height is 13-1/2" when the handle is straight up, overall height is 28-1/8". Replacement Blades and cutting sticks are available.
- 12.5" Maximum cutting length
- Cuts up to 360 sheets of 20 lb paper at a time
- Heavy duty all-metal construction
- Preprinted grid in inches and metric
- Preprinted guides for most standard paper sizes
- Paper clamp holds work securely
- Adjustable backstop locks into place for repetitive cuts
- Cuts: paper
- Cutting Mode: Manual
- Sheet Capacity: 360 Sheets
- Max Cutting Length: 12.5"
- Cutting Base: Metal
- Preprinted Grid on Base: Yes
- Stand Available: No
- Stand Included: No
- Adjustable Back Stop: Yes
- Backstop Available: Yes
- Self Sharpening Blade: No
- Replacement Cutting Blade/Wheel Available: Yes
- Clamp Operation: Manual Rotary
- Dimensions (L X H X W): 21" x 13.5" x 15"
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs