For organizations with a need for high volume shredding, an in-house shredding program based around Destroyit high capacity shredders is the most secure and economical way of disposing sensitive documents. Using a shredding service adds needless risk and expense. When you turn over documents to an outside company for disposal, you are effectively relinquishing control of your document security program. The more hands your documents pass through, the greater the chance they will be viewed by others. The Destroyit 4107 High Capacity Strip Cut Shredder has removable side tables that provide a large work space making interaction with this model easy and productive. The Destroyit 4107 also has an easy-to-use control panel with push buttons for forward/stop/reverse for total control. It has a safety lock and key, main switch, and emergency stop button and an automatic reverse and stop feature in case of serious paper jams. The Destroyit 4107 also includes other great features such as optical indicators show operational status, high quality hardened steel cutting shafts are soft metal resistant and can take CDs, VHS tapes (cross-cut only), and hardbound documents. A convenient, centralized oiler for lubrication of the cutting head makes daily operation smooth and effective. It comes with a lifetime warranty on cutting shafts and has a high powered 3 phase motor (10 maximum horsepower) rated for continuous operation.
- High powered 3 phase motor rated for continuous operation
- Fully enclosed, dust-proof gearbox housing
- Large shred compartment with easy-access door located in back of machine
- Pull-out bag frame mechanism mounted on rollers for easy replacement of disposable shred bags
- 79 gallon bin capacity
- Automatic stop when shred bag is full or when cabinet door is opened
- Thermal switch prevents overheating
- Mounted on heavy duty casters
- Strip Size :1/2"
- Sheet Capacity: 120-140 sheets
- Shred Speed: 60 ft / min.
- Security Level: 2
- Feed Opening: 16"
- Max. Horsepower: 10
- Dimensions: 67" D x 48 3/4 " W x 56 3/4 " H
- Weight: 994 lbs