The MBM Triumph 4305 Manual Paper Cutter (shown with optional stand below) can cut up to 1-1/2" of paper with minimal effort with a single pull of the extra large cutting arm. Quality steel components help give this paper cutter excellent resilience that will last for years to come. The Triumph 4305 paper cutter has a small footprint and can even be used on a countertop. Safety features include hinged transparent safety guard on front table (locks automatically while cutting), transparent safety cover on rear table, safety catch (locks blade lever in up position), blade change from front without removing machine covers, blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade, blade depth adjustment from outside of machine and a cutting stick that can be turned or changed from outside of machine. Cutting large volumes of paper is easy and effortless with the Triumph 4305 stack cutter. Side guides, adjustable back plates and other features make this the right guillotine stack cutter for you.
- Cutting width 16 7/8"
- Cutting height 1 1/2"
- Narrow cut 1 5/16"
- Cutting length behind blade 17"
- Table length in front of blade 9"
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 34 5/8" x 34 3/4" x 15 3/4" (43" H with stand, 44" with cabinet)
- Shipping weight: 109 lbs. (135 lbs. with stand, 204 lbs. with cabinet)
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty