MBM Triumph 4315 Electric Paper Cutter (shown with optional stand). Whether your market is quick-print, copy shop, in-plant, offset, or on-demand, Triumph makes the ideal cutter for your needs. Manufactured in Germany by MBM's parent company, IDEAL Krug & Priester, Triumph paper cutters set the world standards for safety and precision. Every Triumph model features either transparent safety guards or safety light beams and all electric models require true two-hand operation. Our programmable EP models have an advanced, easy-to-operate keypad, which stores nine programs with up to nine steps each. All Triumph hydraulic models utilize precise clamping pressure for mark-free cutting of specialty stocks. The MBM 4315 Semi-Automatic Electric Paper Cutter features an electric blade drive, a patented, lever-activated, fast-action clamp, a spindle-guided back gauge with calibrated crank, and an optical cutting line. The Triumph 4315 Electric Cutter also includes a side guide with measuring scale, solid steel blade carrier, optional stand (shown) or cabinet, UL and C UL approved. The MBM Triumph 4315 Paper Cutter also includes some great safety features including external blade depth adjustment , two-hand operation, transparent safety guards on front and rear tables, automatic blade return from any position, disc brake for instant blade stop, and a safety lock with key and main switch.
- Semi-automatic paper cutter with 16-7/8" cutting length
- Cuts up to 375 sheets of paper at once
- Sturdy metal base with printed guidelines
- Automatic blade return from any position
- Disc brake for instant blade stop
- Adjustable, hardened steel blade guides
- Patented fast action lever-activated clamp
- Transparent safety guard
- Precision side guide
- Cutting Width:16 7/8"
- Cutting Height : 1 1/2"
- Narrow Cut : 1 3/8"
- Cutting Length Behind Blade: 17"
- Table Length in Front of Blade: 9"
- Dimensions: 27 1/4" x 25 1/4" x 14 1/8" (41 1/2" H with stand, 42 1/2" H with cabinet)
- Shipping Weight: 191 lbs. (217 w/stand, 278 w/cabinet)
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Digital display for precise back gauge positioning
- Bright LED optical cutting line
- Exclusive SCS (safety cutting system) package which makes blade and cutting stick replacement safe and easy