Sentry Safe 4L3010 30" Wide, 4-Drawer Fireproof & Impact Resistant File Cabinet
The Sentry 4L3010 4 Drawer Fire & Impact Resistant File Safe (Formerly the Schwab 4HC30-5000) has wide, 30" lateral files that will provide maximum filing capacity for your valuable records. Each drawer is enclosed in an inner steel drawer vault that aids not only in preventing dusting insulation from harming your files, documents, and records, but it also prevents the spread of fire from one drawer to another. It has Insulite insulation that allows it to have thinner walls, a lighter weight, and recessed handles without compromising any sort of fire protection. The insulation contains no free water or asbestos and won't dry out or lose its protective ability over time. It is UL listed for 1 hour in temperatures up to 1700ºF and 2000ºF explosion hazard resistance. With its lock/no-lock mechanism you can allow a drawer to stay unlocked while other drawers remain locked. With this type of security you can be assured that not only will your files and documents not be damaged but also secured from theft.
All fire resistant insulation requires water in order to prevent the spread of fire. Insulite™, Sentry’s trademarked air-dried insulating composite’s water is chemically bound. This means insulation contains no free water. The competitor’s oven dried insulation has a small amount of free water, which can evaporate over time, thus losing it’s protective ability. Insulite™ contains no asbestos and NEVER dries out or loses its protective ability over time, so breathe easy—you, your vital records, and your environment are protected with a Sentry fire proof fi ling cabinet. Each drawer is individually encased by its own inner steel drawer vault that not only aids in preventing dusting insulation from contaminating your records, it also helps to eliminate the spread of fire from one drawer to another. This feature also prevents entry from an unlocked compartment to a locked one. Sentry’s unique seamless design provides further protection against otherwise undetected forced entry.
- Weight: 600 lbs.
- External Dimensions: 53-5/8" High x 29-3/4” Wide x 20-1/2" Deep
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 10-1/4” High x 25-3/16” Wide x 15" Deep
- Overall Depth with Drawer Extended: 38-1/8"
- Lateral fire, impact, explosion and resistant file cabinet with key lock
- U.L. listed for 1 hour of fire protection up to 1700ºF, 2000ºF explosion hazard resistance, and 30 foot drop impact resistance
- 2.2 cubic feet interior storage per compartment
- 4 drawers with lock/no-lock mechanism
- Smooth, glossy finish provides for a scratch, scuff, and stain resistant surface
- Insulite insulating composite material provides unparalleled protection against fire
- Drawer Heads are formed out of a single piece of steel, interlocked and welded at the corners, then poured with Insulite insulation
- Drawer Suspensions are sturdy and free-rolling, encased by a supportive outer track
- Recessed handle design provides easily viewed angled label holders without sacrificing fire resistance
- Interior Storage Capacity 8.8 Cubic Feet