Lathem 5000EP Electronic Time Recorder, Document Stamp & Numbering Machine. The 5000EP is a multi-purpose time recorder and document stamp designed to handle all of your business's essential time recording needs. As a time clock, the 5000E prints the time and date on cards or job tickets for calculating payroll or costing jobs. As a document stamp it can append comments such as "PAID" and "SENT" to the time and date, making it an ideal choice for stamping sensitive documents. And if your application requires the unique identification of documents, the 5000EP can even be set to operate as a numbering machine, printing up to a eight-digit number that advances based on your setting.
- Customizable printing on up to three separate lines.
- Optional 24-hour operational battery backup.
- Optional built-in relay for controlling external bells or horns.
- 8-digit sequential numbering.
- 6 preset languages including Spanish or French.
- 13 preset comments such as PAID or SENT.
- Selectable automatic or manual print activation.
- Perpetual calendar until the Year 2089 changes year, month and date automatically.
- Lithium-backed clock never needs resetting and keeps time during power interruptions.
- One year warranty
- Dimensions: 6.13"W x 7.13"H x 7" D
- Weight: 4 lbs.