Martin Yale 7000E Commercial Stack Paper Cutter, 200 Sheets, Wood Base, 16" x 20". Ideal for photo shops, schools, small print shops and businesses. Cuts a full 12" length or depth and a stack of 1 1/2" of 20 lbs. bond paper - that's over 350 sheets. For really heavy cutting jobs, the Martin Yale 7000E commercial quality cutter easily cuts a stack (24# bond paper) up to 12 inches long and 1/2 inches thick in one easy stroke. The exclusive parallel-action clamp ensures positive lock-down of narrow sheets and the integral safety latch keeps fingers away from the blade. The blade changes in just minutes and maintenance is minimal and easy.
- Includes all the heavy-duty features needed to cut large stacks of paper
- Cuts a stack of paper up to 12" wide and 1 1/2" thick
- Adjustable paper stop
- Positive clamp holds paper in place, eliminating shifting and tearing
- Heavy-duty wood base
- Safety blade latch prevents cutting until released
- Precise English and metric rulers
- Made in U.S.A.
- Cutting Length: 12"
- UPC Code: 0-11991-07000-2
- 20" x 30" x 16"
- 45 lbs.