Monroe 8130 Heavy Duty Desktop Printing Calculator, Black
A new standard for heavy-duty desktop calculators. Like all Monroe
calculators, the 8130 calculator comes with a built-in feature no other
machine can offer: years of experience dating back to 1912.
Experience gained by decades of listening to customers, analyzing
calculation needs, and then designing and building machines that
answered those needs.
- Larger Easy-to-Read Display. Used in conjunction with, or independent of printed output.
- Automatic Punctuation and Grouping. For hundreds, thousands, etc.
- Non-Add/Date Key. Four function ability: 1) date format with space between month, day and year, 2) non-add entry, 3) store and recall the date or an amount, or 4) override display to print amount.
- Automatic Clearance. When turned on, an indication prints showing all registers are cleared.
- Error Indication. Prints when a mathematically impossible operation is attempted, such as dividing by zero; automatically clears only the affected register.
- Red Print. All credit entries and negative results.
- Storage. Accumulator, GT Register, 1 Memory Register, 3 N-Count Registers, Calculator Register and #/Date Register.
- Independent Group & Grand Totals. Addition/subtraction totals and multiplication/division results.
- Square Root Function.
- Percent Key. Add-on and discount capability.
- Indicator Lamps. Accumulator, GT and Memory Registers.
- Clear Accumulator Indicator. Unique symbol *+ for addition *- for subtraction that prints with the first entry into the Accumulator.
- Electronic Keyboard Interlocks. Prevents double entry when two or more keys are depressed simultaneously.
- Overflow Indication. Prints when any numeric entry or result exceeds the capacity of any register. Automatically clears only the affected register.
- Internal Paper Roll. Protects paper tape from tearing, dust, feathering, obstruction, etc.
- Percent Change
- N-Count with N-Count Correction
- 5/4 Rounding
- Automatic Constants
- Repeat Addition and Subtraction
- Sequential Calculation Indicators
- Backout Key. Deletes live digits in the display one digit at a time.
- Units/Price Mode. Decimal at Add Mode (+), allows operator to enter units and prices without worrying about depression of decimal key for dollars and cents.
- Paper Saver Mode. Turn off all additional blank spacing except for a single additional space after a depression of the Total Key.
- Calculating Capacity 12 digits
- Print Speed 5.0 lines per second
- Print Height .12"/3 mm
- Print On/Off Switch Simultaneous print & display, or display only
- Paper Advance Speed 13 lines per second
- Independent Memory 1
- Decimal Selector +, F, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 with decimal override
- Output Fixed or floating
- Input Floating
- Keyboard 15 level buffered
- Rollover 2 keys
- Dimensions (inches) 9.5" (W) x 15.3" (D) x 3.7" (H)
- Dimensions (millimeters) 241 mm (W) x 388 mm (D) x 94 mm (H)
- Weight 4 lbs. 14 oz./2.19 kg
- Power Requirements 115V AC, 50/60 Hz (Standard)
- Price/Price Mode
- Paper Saver Mode
- Price/Units Mode
- Set Round Option to Truncate
- Units/Units Mode
- Set Round Option to Round Up
- Summations (x & totals)
- Set Identifier for Each Entry
- Running Subtotal on Printer
- Variable Add Mode
- Two-Column Addition
- Nickel Rounding
- Extended Capacity
- Reverse Underflow
- Calculator Mode Correction