Acroprint timeQplus V4.0 FaceVerify Biometric Time and Attendance System
The Acroprint FaceVerify is powered by TimeQplus Network software with a 100 employee capacity (upgradeable to 250). The “touchless” terminal uses the latest facial recognition technology and with biometric verification eliminates costly “buddy punching". Simply look into the terminal and employees are instantly verified. Great for Restaurants, Medical Field, and clean rooms requiring sanitary conditions.
- Bundle includes timeQplus Network software (100 employee capacity, upgradeable to 250) and facial recognition biometric terminal kit.
- Hands-free! Employees simply look at the terminal to clock in or out.
- Also accepts proximity badges. Employees can clock in with any combination of facial recognition, badge and/or PIN (entered via virtual keypad).
- Internal memory stores up to 100,000 transactions.
- Communication options: Ethernet (TCP/IP), USB port.
- Use USB port to transfer data with a thumb drive. Ideal for remote locations!
- Terminal displays hours worked summary and in/out status when employees clock in and out.
- Configure display for English, Spanish or French.
- The FaceVerify terminal retains all punch data. Simply poll the terminal for data collection or transfer data using a USB flash drive (Not Included).
- Easy to set up PC Software. Terminal connects directly to PC or Ethernet via LAN.
- As your business grows you have flexibility to add new users and terminals. Software comes with 100 employees which is easily upgradeable to 250 employees.
- In addition to facial recognition, the FaceVerify is designed to accept proximity badge or key fobs, keypad PIN, user ID's and/or passwords in any combination.
- The system will allow multiple FaceVerify terminals or mix with PC-punch, proximity-badge terminals, barcode and mag-stripe terminals, fingerprint biometric terminals and HandPunch biometric terminals.
- The graceful design blends well with most work environments. It features a full-color 3.0 inch TFT touch screen for ease of all set up operations. The Infra-red optical sensors enable user identification even in poorly lit environments.