SAM4s Samsung ER-5115 II Cash Register
With the features and capacity of a high-cost sophisticated ECR, the affordable ER-5115II provides the gateway to system features with standard RS-232C communications. 15 programmable keyboard PLUs (expandable to 40) offered by the ER-5115II includes 12 character alpha descriptors for each PLU. Each PLU is individually programmable to serve a wide range of needs. PLUs may be open, with a high amount limit, or assigned a preset price. Additional PLU options include food stamp and volumetric functions. Additionally you can use the versatile level shift function for small, medium and large items, or breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. 1000 standard Price Look Ups track fast moving items with preset PLUs or report additional product breakdowns by entering sales into open price PLUs. PLUs can be conveniently divided into 21 major group categories. An itemís sales can be reported to two different sales groups simultaneously, permitting sales reports by department and sub-department. Up to 7 media keys -- use cash, check and up to 5 different charge keys. Assign up to five keys for discounts, surcharges, store or manufacturer coupon keys. Security and management control options let you enforce the appropriate level of security for your business. Among many options, you can control coupons, discounts, voids, refunds, cancels and negative sales. Plus, the ER-5115II provides strict cash control with enforced closed drawer. The ER-5115II also features highly reliable system components such as a heavy duty dot matrix printer, a large easy to read operator display, a standard pop-up customer display and a full size steel cash drawer with a security lock and a removable 5 bill / 5 coin drawer insert.
- 44mm Plain Dot Matrix Printer
- Programmable Management Controls
- Compatible with Popular RS-232C Options
- Program Save/Load PC Utility
- 1000 Price Look-Ups (PLUs) with Stock Counter
- 15 Programmable Keyboard PLUs, Expandable to 40
- 3 Menu Levels
- Table Management Function
- Five Macro Keys
- 12 Character PLU, Function Key, Group, and Clerk Descriptors
- 21 Character, 8 Line Programmable Receipt Message
- Food Stamp Sorting and Tendering/Gallonage Calculations
- Heavy-Duty Cash Drawer with 5 bill / 5 coin
- 21 group totals to accumulate totals of individual PLUs
- Management X and Z reports include financial, PLU, clerk, group and sales by hour.
- Check, cash, and up to eight charge keys.