Pyramid 13" Contemporary Black #9A13HE
Our full line of synchronized analog clocks can be set up quickly and easily. Using the proven industry standard of using frequency-hopping technology to broadcast between 902 and 928MHz radio frequencies delivers a dependable wireless synchronized clock signal in any vertical market.
Each analog clocks feature easily viewable faces and years of maintenance-free service for a variety of environments. The clocks are ideal for facility renovation, retrofit design, and new construction applications. Since the clocks receive their radio time frequency from our TimeTrax Sync Transmitter, they will stay on time virtually anywhere throughout your facility.
With the central time source being captured from GPS, NTP and/or the facility’s internal network, it makes for a universal system almost anywhere. Easy implementation with no FCC license required.
- Receives wireless RF synchronization signal from Pyramid’s RF Transmitter
- 128 channel 902–928MHz frequency-hopping technology
- 120V 12" Lead
- Durable ABS frame and shatterproof polycarbonate lens for anti-glare viewing
- Extremely rigid body construction designed for durability and long life
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time and if power failure occurs
- Modern styling, low profile appearance for a cutting-edge contemporary look
- Variety of unique dial styles, face formats and bezel colors available
- Dual-sided clock mount available with wall or ceiling brackets (bracket sold separately)
- Automatic calibration
- Custom logo and graphic option available
- Tamper-proof mounting bracket (optional)
- Made in the USA