The HSM 411.2cc Level 5 Cross Cut Paper Shredder is a high performance AC model for EDP departments and office floors. This shredder can destroy entire computer listings and shred store and credit cards as well as CDs, and floppy disks. The HSM 411.2cc Shredder includes a keypad control for constant operation and reverse, a photoelectric cell for automatic start/stop control and automatic stop features when the waste bag is full or when the door is open. The 411.2cc will even automatically reverse itself in the event of a paper jam. Plus, the HSM 411.2cc Paper Shredder includes a modern electronic controller, a stand-by mode with LED indicator and a removable, reusable waste bag. Check out all of the great features included in this shredder today.
- Large volumes of data media are shredded without problems on all office floors. This professional series workhorse is suitable for a 20-25 person office.
- Keypad for constant operation and reverse.
- Fully integrated, mechanical compression device for crosscutting units.
- Hardened steel cutters can handle occasional standard paper clips or staples.
- Practical storage space with optional paper trays for paper stacks. (Paper trays available for purchase).
- Auto stop when container is full or door is open. Convenient pull-out system for removing the integrated, sturdy, reusable shred-bin bag.
- Powerful, specially adjusted motor for longer periods of useŚwith thermal protection for high performance.
- The tried-and-tested closed-tooth wheel drive prevents penetration of dirt and slows wear, increasing the service life.
- Enclosed housing protects against the spread of paper dust and provides for "whisper quiet" shredding.
- Heavy-duty castors for effortless mobility.
- Crosscut shredders should be oiled to maintain top working condition.
- Shred Size: 1/32" x 7/16"
- Security Level: 5
- Capacity: 12-14 Sheets
- Feed Width: 15.8"
- Speed: 24 ft./min.
- Motor: 2100 W 115 V/60 Hz
- Waste Bin: 38.5 gallons
- Weight: 176 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23.4" x 18.5" x 37.8"
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Cylinders, Parts, and Labor