Metrologic 9540 Voyager handheld scanner (has trigger)
Honeywell’s Voyager® 9500 series of hand-held, single-line laser scanners offer aggressive scanning of all standard 1D bar codes.
The Voyager series of hand-held, single-line bar code scanners have united form with function in becoming the industry benchmark for value and performance. These sleek scanners feature patented automatic infrared activation and decode all standard 1D bar codes, including GS1 DataBarTM (formerly known as RSS codes).
VoyagerCG 9540 also includes patented CodeGate® technology which allows the user to easily target the desired bar code and complete data transmission with the press of a single button. For presentation scanning, Honeywell offers a stand with automatic in-stand detection technology.
- Both hand-held and fixed projection.
- PowerLink, user-replaceable cables.
- Flash ROM with Meteior upgrade utility.
- Includes adjustable stand.
- Short-range and long-range activation.
- MS-9540 includes Metrologic's Propreitary CodeGate Technology.
- Light Source: Visible Laser Diode 650 +-10nm
- Power Source: 0.72mW (Peak)
- Decoder: Built-in
- Body Material: ABS Plastic and Rubber
- Cable: 7 Feet, Straight
- Connector: DB-9F / AT Style Keyboard Wedge
- Interface: Keyboard, RS-232C, OCIA, Light Pen
- Scan Rate: 72 Scans Lines per Second
- Ambient Light: Up to 450 Footcandles
- Depth of Field: 0" to 8" (0mm to 203mm)
- Width of Field: 2.5" @ Face to 9.8" (64mm to 249mm)
- Power Consumption: 0.825 mW
- Shock Resistance: 5 Foot Drop Onto Concrete (1.5m)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 140°F (-40° to 60°C)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Dimensions: 7.8"L x 3.1"W x 1.8"H
- Weight: 5.25 oz.
- EMI Emission: FCC Class B